Monday, September 18, 2006

Show Me The Money

Ok, a little bit of whoring here. Ah, the joys of working in the ahhts.

You may have noticed the ads on this page. Fuck, how could you not? But all these ads are not created equal. Some are from my Lord & Master, Google, that provides the hosting site for this blog.

Others are from Amazon. Those would be the ones for music and books over on the right.

Now, if you were to, say, decide you wanted to buy the new Ralph Steadman and/or Warren Hinkle book on Hunter Thompson, lo and behold, I have a link to them. Click on the link, get whooshed over to Amazon, and when you buy the book, I get a nifty referral fee.

So take a moment and look at what I have listed and please, if you're going to order, click on my link.

Thanks.

TAGS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google