Friday, September 29, 2006

We Are Officially A Nation Of Sick Sadistic Fucks

I just want to take my hat off to the spineless and craven fucks in the House and Senate who tossed off any vestige of humanity and officially approved institutionalized savagery by handing the Bush Administration a victory in their fight to allow the use of torture.

We now join the ranks of Saddam Hussein's Iraq, the Soviet gulag, Idi Amin, and both Baby & Papa Doc Duvalier among others as those who also approved and practiced torture.

The next time we hear of an American soldier being brutalized and then murdered, please, I don't want to hear any official outrage. I don't want to hear how this was an act of savagery committed by barbarians, knowing full well that just as bad if not worse is committed by those acting in the name of and with the full approval of the US government.

This is one of the saddest and sorriest days in our country's history, and if you aren't feeling a sense of shame about this, well, you need help.

Torture is wrong, period.

The rape of our country is almost complete. A few shreds of the Constitution remain, but they now have 2+ years to take care of that, putting an end to this little 200+ year experiment.

Now excuse me- I think I have to go puke.

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google